viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

E - MAIL ASKING FOR INFORMATION.



Dear Sir/ Madame.

I am writing to ask for information about your languages courses. I am especially interested in an intensive course of two o three weeks. I am 29 and I work in the Clinic Covadonga. I can read English quite well but I need to improve my listening an speaking. The book I am currently Studying is “Pre- intermediate (Oxford English File).

I have looked at your website but there is no information about intensive courses next summer. Could you please seed me information about date and prices? I would also like some information about accommodation. If possible would like to stay with a family. My gels friend is going to visit for a weekend. When I am at the School. Could she stay with me in the same family?

I look forward to hearing form you.
You’re faithfully.

Francisco de Borja Martínez Fernández

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario